The Shelter Challenge has a new category in 2013: prizes for top recruits for that week.* This is a new function made possible by the changes at ShelterChallenge.com.
Here's how you can recruit friends to vote for your favorite group:
• Sign into your account at www.shelterchallenge.com.
• Open "Your Totals & Rewards." (it appears under the SIGN OUT after you SIGN IN).
• Click the big purple "Recruit" button in the top section.
• Select a recruiting method such as Facebook, Twitter, or email.
• Sign in to Facebook, Twitter or your email account at this stage if necessary.
• For emails, make sure you're not signed into a separate or work account as well (or the mail system may default to using that email).
• Edit and personalize email or post as desired.
• Send or post your call to action!
When people sign up following your link, then you are credited for recruiting that person for your team.
*Like Weekly Winners, an organization can only win a Top Recruiter prize once during a Shelter Challenge round. Which means each week, a new group will take home the prize.
Got a question about how the Shelter Challenge works? Check the FAQ Page.